We have a number of cookies in use on this site – When necessary or required the following cookies may collect personal information.
Cookie declaration last updated on 24/05/2018 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|__cfduid||pingdom.net||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
- _ga – Pattesons Glass – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site. – HTTP – 2 years
- _gat – Pattesons Glass – Used by google Analytics to throttle request rate. – HTTP – Session
- _gid – Pattesons Glass – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site. – HTTP – Session
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|collect||google-analytics||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel|
Shipping & Delivery
- The delivery is based on an economy service, which may take up to 5 working days from the date of ordering. The goods will require a signature upon delivery. If the delivery is made and a signature is unavailable, a charge will be made to re-deliver the goods. If the goods ordered are out of stock at the time of ordering, a sales team member will contact you to advise on the due date. Orders will only be delivered in full. No part orders will be delivered. No claims for loss or damage will be accepted after the delivery has been made. Please ensure all cartons are undamaged whilst the driver is present. The following postcodes are not covered by our standard shipping prices and are subject to an additional carriage charge. Please call our sales office for a quote on 01472 340005.
IM, BT, HS, IV, KW, AB, PH, PA, FK, KY & G
- Privacy & Security
- This Shopping cart is secured by a 128bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate. This means any of the information that is sent to us via this shopping cart is encrypted before being sent over the network. When entering information, you will see a secure padlock icon in the bottom right hand corner of your browser. Any credit or debit card information you send is processed by Sage Pay, a market leading secure payment gateway merchant. We will not share any of your information with any other 3rd party.
- Returns & Replacements
- We try our best to ensure that your order reaches you in perfect condition, however due to the nature of the product, from time to time we accept there will be some damages. If you would like to return your order in the event its damaged, please call our sales team on 01472 340005 and we will be happy to collect or replace it at our cost. If there are individual items broken we will offer you a refund proportionate to the value of your order or send extra items on your next order to replace the broken items. We advise all customers to contact us within 7 days of delivery if there are any problems with orders whether it be damaged or missing items or any other issues. If you have any questions our Sales Team will be able to discuss them with you.
It’s not an issue if you’ve ordered the wrong item, whether it’s too big, too small or too many. Just give us a call to discuss it within 7 days of delivery. We are happy for them to be returned in their original packaging and at your own expense. Unfortunately, we will have to ask you to cover the cost of the original delivery cost too. Our sales team can talk this through with you.
We ask that you do not return anything without prior arrangement